[python-uk] Job: Software Developer - Mobile and Web apps at University of Oxford (Python/Django/JS/Objective-C/Java)

Theodore Koterwas theodore.koterwas at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 16:25:01 CET 2015

Hi There

We're currently seeking an experienced software developer to join the Mobile and Web App development team in IT Services. We're a small team working with departments, academics and researchers to build web and mobile apps that make interacting with the University and its collections, teaching, research, and services more useful and compelling. We develop in Python, Javascript and objective-c and often use Django, PhoneGap, and Backbone.js. Current projects include a rebuild of the OxfordTalks website and a number of mobile projects for the University museums. Beyond that there are a number of exciting possibilities with an emphasis on innovation, public engagement, and the student digital experience. This is a three year post in the first instance.

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=116459

We hope to hear from you

Theodore Koterwas
Mobile and Web App Team Lead