[python-uk] Looking for Big Data experience

Martin Campbell martin.campbell at cometgc.com
Mon Jan 19 15:03:57 CET 2015

Hi all,

Advance apologies if this is outside the scope of this group, but I thought it would be a good place to start. The company I work for (Comet Global Consulting – www.cometgc.com) is looking for people with realtime Big Data experience, specifically with Cassandra. If you are such a person (or know anyone who fits the bill) and would like to discuss potential opportunities then please let me know and I’ll put you in touch with the right folks here.

Thanks
Martin