[python-uk] [London] EuroPython Talk practice

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Fri Jul 3 21:25:52 CEST 2015

Hi all,

As I mentioned at the London dojo last night it would be great to have an
informal meetup to practice our EuroPython talks sometime next 10 days.

I did a similar thing with my first talk, last year, which went from
"Python unittesting libraries: a comparative overview" (people actually
fell asleep) to "PyTest v Unittest: FIGHT!" (so exciting PyConUK projectors
were broke... twice)

Also an artificial deadline would really help!

Here's a doodle to register interest and availability:
http://doodle.com/5d7k2dndmw4fhufh

Not sure of location yet. We can probably do it at Hogarth (sans catering)
or Dan Pope's house was also mentioned if it's just 3 or 4 people (not sure
if he'll cook dinner though).

Cheers,
Tom