[python-uk] Back end dev role

Ian Makgill ian at spendnetwork.com
Fri Jul 10 20:16:36 CEST 2015

Hi All,

We're an open data business looking for a back end dev who can help us to
process lots of lovely procurement data.

Its a varied role with some machine learning and analysis as well as some
'down and dirty' data merging and mapping.

*You will need this:*

   + Advanced Python programming skills (Python 2.7 minimum)   +
Advanced PostgreSQL 9.4
   + Knowledge of bag of words and other language processing tools

More here: http://spendnetwork.github.io/blog/vacancy-data-developer-for-exciting-open-data-business.html

If you are interested please send me an updated CV.

Kind regards,

Ian

Please, please, please no agencies. We have an excellent agent that we
will use if we decide to go down that route, if you send me any
unsolicited mail, I will blacklist you.