[python-uk] Senior Python dev wanted, TrialReach, South Bank, London

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Jul 17 11:39:53 CEST 2015

TrialReach is looking for senior Python developers.

I joined the company a few months ago, and have been loving the people,
the work, and the atmosphere. We're solving an important problem in
recruiting suitable volunteers for medical trials, which allows trials
to proceed more quickly, getting vital drugs and treatments to market
faster. This saves lives, and has substantial financial benefits.

The successful applicant will join the 4 devs on the back-end team, who
own a large "classic" vintage Django application, and a few newer
services,  which mostly use the lightweight framework 'Falcon'.

We also have couple of experienced front-end guys, and a real user
experience designer. He shares video highlights of real users in front
of the software, which really brings home what works and what doesn't,
and also how important the service we provide is to our users.

There are about 15 staff in the London office, about 30 worldwide.

The formal job ad is at:
http://trialreach.com/about/jobs/#6

Best regards,

     Jonathan