[python-uk] And now for something completely different - the PyCon UK Poster Session!

Steve (Gadget) Barnes gadgetsteve at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:50:57 CEST 2015

If it is any help Vista Print do 3 sizes of posters:

      286 x 439 mm

(286 x 439 mm)

Post messages at the till and in other small spaces.

Qty 	Price
1 	£3.99£1.99
2 	£5.99£2.99
3 	£7.99£3.99

More pricing and quantities
<http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/product-presentation-info.aspx?productPresentationId=821>

      B.

      426 x 601 mm

(42.6 x 60.1 cm)

Attract customers walking past right to your window.

Qty 	Price
1 	£9.99£4.99
2 	£18.99£9.49
3 	£27.99£13.99

More pricing and quantities
<http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/product-presentation-info.aspx?productPresentationId=1238>

      C.

      601 x 847 mm

(60.1 x 84.7 cm)

Make a statement in a larger space, like a lobby or cafeteria.

Qty 	Price
1 	£15.99£7.99
2 	£30.99£15.49
3 	£45.99£22.99

More pricing and quantities
<http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/product-presentation-info.aspx?productPresentationId=1242>

Of course none of them are exactly 1000x1000 mm (1 m²) but that is what
Sellotape is for...

Gadget/Steve