[python-uk] Wanted Python Developers for YPLan

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 14:15:18 CEST 2015

Hey Guys,

I am currently searching for Python developers to join me at YPlan on some
really exciting new work. We are constantly building new things and working
towards building the world's simplest, quickest and best way to buy tickets
both online and your mobile.

Our devs are great, I mean really great and so's the management. I would
love to have a chat with anyone who is interested in potentially joining.

We are also looking at holding a Python event in our offices so anyone who
has any ideas on some exciting subject matter or would even like to do a
presentation for us that would be super!

Recommendations also warmly welcomed.

Thanks Guys.

--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk