[python-uk] Hotel details and deal

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Jun 24 15:08:18 CEST 2015

Hi Tim,

Microsoft miserere mei :-P

The PDF works for me (and others). Anyone else having problems with
Windows (apologies Tim if I'm being presumptuous here)..?

You're right. YMMV. I'm guessing that the room rates are algorithmically
generated and they're trying to drum up support. Our "deal" remains the
same until all the rooms are booked.

Does this make sense..?

(FWIW I booked my Ibis room months ago at a cheap rate.)

N.