[python-uk] [pyconuk] Hotel details and deal

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Jun 24 15:23:26 CEST 2015

On 24/06/2015 14:08, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Microsoft miserere mei :-P
>
> The PDF works for me (and others). Anyone else having problems with
> Windows (apologies Tim if I'm being presumptuous here)..?

Might be Windows in general or just my particular setup. Thought I'd
warn people just in case.

(I looked at the hotels back at the time but wasn't sure if the
Conference would be able to come in cheaper).

Thanks in any case to whoever's had the, presumably onerous, task of
negotiating a Conference booking & rate.

TJG