[python-uk] Job: Python Developer at CrowdScores (football startup)

Andrew Wilson andrew at crowdscores.com
Mon Mar 16 16:46:50 CET 2015

My employer is looking for an experienced Python Developer to work in our
Central London office. In the last three months we have grown our installed
user base and interaction ten-fold and our match coverage by three-fold.

CrowdScores is a unique platform for crowdsourcing live football data:
allowing users to swap information that they know about football matches
with others.

We work on a stack consisting of Python nginx, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Salt,
MongoDB, AWS and more.

For further information http://crowdscores.com/careers/python-developer/

Cheers
Andrew