[python-uk] RaspberryPi related request for help

Andrew Farrell amfarrell at mit.edu
Tue Mar 24 22:50:04 CET 2015

Hi Steve,

That is in fact what I was planning on doing. I ought to have disclosed
that I actually work for Continuum Analytics, though I'd probably be trying
this out as just as a personal weekend project.
I'll also be trying this on QEMU on OSx
<https://github.com/psema4/pine/wiki/Installing-QEMU-on-OS-X> since my pi
is still in the mail.

If anyone has any horror stories about trying that to warn me about, please
let me know.