[python-uk] UK based Pythonistas as candidates for the PSF board

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:22:05 CEST 2015

On 4 May 2015 at 13:02, Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com> wrote:
> BTW I was once asked to be on the PSF board, when it was first set up,
> and turned it down.... So if you are
> really keen to have an extra nomination I wouldn't mind, but I am not
> going to press for it either.

Someone will have to help me here with details, but a quick reply
before I forget and this thread disappears into gmail. It used to be
that you needed to be a nominated and voted in to be a member of the
PSF, but I think they have changed/are changing it to a system where
you just sign up on a web form to become a member of the PSF. Once as
a member you can run for the board of the PSF when they next open
nominations, which I guess is early 2016 or something.