[python-uk] Anyone needs a Python/Django backend developer in London?

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:18:24 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a job as Python/Django backend developer in
London (I also consider remote working).

My main technical skill is using Python/Django (in particular Django
Rest Framework) to implement RESTful APIs and to integrate with third
party API services.

You can find more about my skills and past experiences here
http://www.andreagrandi.it/curriculum/
In case anyone is interested, please reply in private.

Thank you so much for your attention and I hope I didn't disturb
anyone with this message.

Cheers.

--
Andrea Grandi - Software Engineer