[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 1st Dec 2015

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 10:41:07 EST 2015

From our Google Group:

The next meeting will be Tuesday 1st December, 2015, back at RealVNC (http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.19430014491081&mlon=0.13106346130371094#map=18/52.19430/0.13106)

At this meeting we intend to gather into pairs or small groups and have a go at some of the puzzles in the Python Challenge. This is a fun way of getting to know the Python standard library. It should be suitable for all levels of skill (at Python and at puzzle solving), as we can help each other.

We obviously need at least half the people coming to have laptops with them, with Python already installed, so please indicate if you can bring one when you RSVP.

There should be food (this will be confirmed nearer the time).

Meetings after that will be:

	• Tuesday 5th January 2016 - Ben Nuttall on "GPIO Zero", and Bring a Question
	• Tuesday 2nd February 2016 - Deep Learning with Python
	• Tuesday 1st March 2016 - to be determined

Please note that we are also now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's much more detail about each meeting there.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs