[python-uk] Reminder: The *other* python job board

Salim Fadhley sal at stodge.org
Sun Oct 4 21:57:29 CEST 2015

If you are posting job ads to this mailing list, please also consider
posting to the Free Python Job Board. Unlike this mailing list, we *always*
want to know about what jobs you have available.

http://pythonjobs.github.io/

The neat thing about this site - you make additions/changes by doing a
GitHub pull request. Behind the scenes we test your submission and then use
it to recompile the static site. It's a super low-maintenance system that I
hope will help a few people find rewarding jobs.

Sal