[python-uk] Senior Developer/Technical Architect: Python, Django, AngularJS, and more; Oxford area.

Duncan Booth duncanb at cantab.net
Fri Sep 18 12:31:26 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

Sorry I'm not going to be at PyCon UK this year (again!), but if anyone
knows of any interesting jobs in the Oxford area I'd love to know about
them as I'm leaving my current post soon.

I have 15 years of Python experience including frameworks such as Django,
Pyramid & Zope. I also have plenty front-end experience (with a current
preference for AngularJS & Ionic Framework).

Now I'm looking for some new challenge. I don't really want to relocate, so
the Oxford/South Oxfordshire area is preferred though further afield with
some telecommuting might also be considered.

A version of my CV can be found at http://careers.stackoverflow.com/duncanb

Duncan Booth