[python-uk] Senior/ Lead Platform engineer at Londons Most exciting start-up

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 14:00:22 CEST 2015

Hey All,

I try not to send out to many of these as I don't want to annoy people with
what might be viewed as "recruiter spam". However I have just started
working direct for student.com in London helping them grow their Python
team or "Platform team".

It's a product company founded by some of the leading technical and
Commercial guys from Spotify, Google and Facebook.

I'm looking for a Senior/ lead Developer to work in the platform
development working on a Micro-Services Architecture using Python in a TDD
environment

It's London's biggest technology investment and they're building their
platform from scratch.

The salary is anywhere up to £85,000 (maybe a pinch more) there are also
share options and private healthcare on top of this along with free food
and drinks

If anyone is interested please do get in touch with me
sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk I can give you loads more info.

Sophie
--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk

Sponsor me please!!!!- https://www.justgiving.com/sophiehendley/