[python-uk] Data Wrangling with Python Course

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Apr 18 04:22:40 EDT 2016

Hi Katherine. I'm a not-terribly-active member of the organising committee
for PyData London, and it seems to me your material might be of interest to
the membership of that group - see
http://www.meetup.com/PyData-London-Meetup. The group is holding its annual
conference on 6-8 May - see http://pydata.org/london2016/ - and you may
find that is a suitable place to find an audience for your classes. The
conference doesn't exist to publicize everything PyData related, however,
so you should probably make contact with the organizers to determine how
best to achieve your aims without compromising the conference.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden