[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

Richard Smith richard at indigo3.com
Wed Dec 7 06:54:00 EST 2016

On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 at 10:56 Cory Benfield (Lukasa) <lukasaoz at gmail.com>
wrote:
<snip judgmental PC bollocks handwringing>

For future reference, I did criticise the work... and was then accused of
being rude about my personal summary dismissal of the quality of the
recruiter based on the evidence available.

Furthermore a CoC is not the way forward. CoC's validate the passive
agaressive stance on interpersonal communications. For getattr(universe,
'deity')'s sake, grow some balls and talk to people. The WORST thing in the
world is the phrase "I'm offended". In the words of Stephen Fry, 'So what!'.

I shan't be contributing any further.

 ~ Rich