[python-uk] Code of Conduct

Gilberto Gonçalves lursty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:57:33 EST 2016

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with this too, I was surprised to see that
thread happening here.

One thing that is missing on the CoC for Python is actually what happens
when situations like this arise.

It just says that we will be respectful, well, that didn't happen, how can
we prevent it from happening in the future?

Cheers,
Gil