[python-uk] Announcing the Yorkshire Inquisition

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:58:16 EST 2016

Perhaps offenders could have their words replaced by the server with
suitably contrite Monty Python quotes.

I believe the Knights who say ni have a particularly apt vocabulary.
On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 at 13:47, Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com> wrote:

On 7 December 2016 at 13:36, Thomas Kluyver <thomas at kluyver.me.uk> wrote:
> Give the inquisition the power to restrict someone's use of language
> features. For instance, in a relatively mild incident, the heretic may
> be banned from using for loops for a month, and have to emulate them
> using while instead.

Hmm.  Methinks we could implement a list filter, requiring strict
pep-8 compliance of the any future message from offending senders.
They would have to post in code.  Maybe even with python 3 print
syntax.  The possibilities are endless...