[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Dec 8 09:00:42 EST 2016

On 8 December 2016 at 09:29, James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally, I'd be in favour of #2 - it allows the community to promote
> positions internally, but avoids recruiter-mails which seem to trigger so
> much ire.

It seems to me that the real issue was a tiny number of list members
being rude to or about Sophie Hendley.

But if we are to consider changing our policy on this, then we need to
find out what the 720 subscribers think.   I would not want to cut
that many people off from a relevant and interesting future job offer
if less than 1% of them are grumbling about recruiters.   How many
people would need to express an opinion to warrant changing things?

- Andy