[python-uk] 2 Principle Engineer roles in London up to £95k

S Walker walker_s at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 09:20:30 EST 2016

I've read comments on here supporting there being job postings as they
are of use to the community (I think all of us like being able to afford
to eat, right?), and I'd tend to agree with that.

Maybe a better idea would be to put guidelines for job posting (e.g. not
more than x frequency, containing at least y details).

Frankly if we didn't have people complaining about the job postings each
time they were made they'd be responsible for a negligible amount of
list traffic.

Thanks,