[python-uk] URGENT: Python / Django / Stripe Dev Needed

Chris Meachin chris at insidetheedit.com
Mon Dec 19 06:26:22 EST 2016

We are looking for a pragmatic Python/Django developer for a real life
video tutorial subscription business (www.insidetheedit.com) with a few
thousand subscribers. Interest in eCommerce would be advantageous but not
required.

The business has been operating for 3 years, and we’re looking for somebody
able to provide technical support and development services ongoing. For the
right candidate, this could form 5-10 days work per month, on a reasonably
flexible basis (therefore could be managed around other projects or work).

Initially, we need around 5 days urgent work to upgrade the Stripe payment
system used within the site to process customer transactions: changes are
required to the platform before the end of 2016.

Please contact Chris if you’re interested, or know somebody that might be!
chris at insidetheedit.com

Experience wanted in the following AWS technologies:

+ EC2

+ RDS

+ S3 & Access Management

+ CloudFront & URL Signing (boto or botocore)

+ deployment automation with fabric, ansible, vagrant, docker or similar
technologies