[python-uk] Announcing: New Years London Dojo Next Thursday 5th

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu Dec 29 10:04:17 EST 2016

Hi all,

Hope everyone's having a stellar holiday period. Take a moment between
mince pies and Christmas puddings to sign up for next weeks Dojo. Our hosts
for January will be Sohonet in... Soho.

*Date: Thursday Jan 5th*.

As usual we'll have pizza, drinks and all the group coding you can manage.
Maybe a lightning talk too.

Get your tickets while they're hot - especially if you've never come
before, we really welcome everyone:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-8-episode-5-tickets-30720088612

Note, as we're using eventbrite these days, if you sign up and later find
you can't attend, you can click the link in the email you get, and just hit
the cancel order button.

If you need any more information (or want to volunteer as a "cat herder" of
a dojo), contact the team via Twitter: @ldnpydojo
<https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via email team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

We're also looking for new venues to host the dojo.

Look forward to seeing you all next Thursday.

Have a Happy New Year,
Tom
@tomviner