[python-uk] URGENT: Volunteers for teacher collaboration please... :-)

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Feb 17 08:26:52 EST 2016

Hello Folks,

Many many thanks for the awesome response. The next steps are...

* Me: coordinate with CAS
* Me: send you a micro:bit to play with
* You: attend the event and help master teachers.

I'll be in touch "out of band" from this thread to sort out the details.

Yay for the UK's Python community being made up of such wonderful people.

N.