[python-uk] Special London Python Code Dojo this Thursday!

Gautier HAYOUN ghayoun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 06:01:43 EST 2016

Hi all,

Apologies for the late announcement, we were busy *packing* this
month's dojo with cool stuff!

Damien George will come to show us his work on MicroPython for the
ESP8266, we are returning to Marks and Spencer Digital with a
"Franglais" theme food and drinks and we have a cool book from
O'Reilly to give away.

This is all happening this Thursday the 3rd of March from 6:30 onwards.

Check out all the exciting details and register at
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-7-episode-7-tickets-22365980249

All programming abilities welcome, we have diverse attendants ranging
from beginners to core Python contributors!

The event address :

M&S Digital
10 Eastbourne Terrace,
London W2 6LG