[python-uk] Python jobs at Plentific

Emre Kazan emre.kazan at plentific.com
Wed Jan 20 10:46:06 EST 2016

Hi guys,

I’m looking for mid-to-senior Python/Django developers to join Plentific.com <http://plentific.com/>, a fast-growing home services marketplace based in Old Street, London. We’re working on some fairly complex yet interesting features and seek smart and friendly engineers to help us grow.

Plentific back-end tech stack:
 - Python 2.7, Django 1.6 (very soon 1.9)
 - Django REST framework
 - PostgreSQL 9.4, PostGIS
 - Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
 - Scrapy, NumPy, PANDAS
 - Nginx, Ansible, Jenkins, hosted on AWS

Some desirable characteristics:
 - Equally comfortable with both raw SQL and Django ORM
 - Ability to optimise complex database queries (think of location based queries)
 - Comfortable deploying applications in AWS
 - Very strong working knowledge of Git
 - Understanding of the full web stack with some past experience as a full-stack developer
 - An interest and ability to collect, cleanse, manipulate and make sense of data

If you’re interested to learn more, please send me an e-mail with your CV.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Emre

Emre Kazan, PhD, CFA