[python-uk] London Django Meetup: 16th Feb 2016

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Sun Jan 31 12:39:45 EST 2016

Hi Jon,

On 30/01/16 16:16, Jon Ribbens wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 11:50:10AM +0000, Anand Kumria wrote:
>>    Further details are on meetup:
>>
>>    http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Django-Meetup-Group/events/228363107/
> You might like to be aware that the meetup page says:
>
>     Please note: in order to attend, you also need to register on the
>     Skills Matter site for this meetup.  It only takes a second:
>     [to be filled in]

I know - unfortunately the person who normally generates the URL has
been on leave for the last 2 weeks and none of the 4 people who are
looking after his function had worked out how to generate a URL for the
meeting.

( I would have replied yesterday but my Internet was down; as Harry has
noted they have since made one available ).

Cheers,
Anand

--
“Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss