[python-uk] Volunteers wanted for an academic project

Deborah Leem d.leem at wellcome.ac.uk
Sun Jul 17 15:47:04 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am working on a digital humanities project and have a very rudimentary knowledge of Python. A friend of mine recommended to me to reach out to the Python UK community as I am looking for some help from Python developers on my text-mining project.

Skills required:

*         Natural Language Processing

*         Text-mining experience

*         Regex

*         GIS experience desirable

Funding may be available. Full credit will be given for all assistance provided.

It is a great opportunity for you to get involved in a very creative academic research project with researchers. Please get in touch for more details if you are interested in helping.

Kind regards,

Deborah Leem

Wellcome exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive. We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel imaginations and spark debate.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com