[python-uk] Calling Norwich-ish Pythonistas for Monday at 4:30

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Mar 17 05:05:10 EDT 2016

On 17/03/16 08:58, Tim Golden wrote:
> On 17/03/2016 08:54, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:
>> I've just found out that the University of Herts (who told me their
>> workshops would be in St.Albans) have organised a workshop in Norwich,
>> on Monday at 4:30 pm. Norwich is obviously in Herts.
>
> Does this information supersede the reminder you just sent out about the
> Hatfield Campus? Which is also Univ. of Herts.?

Hi Tim,

No... (that was sent off list). They've apparently organised two. The
one on the original date is now in Norwich and the Hatfield date is now
Wednesday evening as per the instructions I sent off list.

Of course, if anyone is near Hatfield on Wednesday at 4:30 pm you're
welcome to turn up to that workshop too... drop me a line.

Yours cat-herding-ly, ;-)

N.