[python-uk] Trans*Code returns to London

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:03:55 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Given the kind support we've received from the Python community over the
past year, I wanted to be sure to get this invitation out to anyone in
range of London.

Trans*Code will be back in London 23 April, again at GoCardless. We'd love
to have any interested trans and non-binary folk get the word, and of
course we'd also love to have allies from the Python community turn up as
well. While Trans*Code is language neutral, Python is definitely a force,
thanks in no small part to your support.

So please feel free to spread the word, tweet (@trans_code), post, even
attend yourself if you can.

As I've said in the past, if you know someone who might know someone who
might know someone interested... please let the know. :-)

Registration is at https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=21129556071
and a blog post is at http://trans.tech or http://trans-code.org.
Twitter is @trans_code

Best,