[python-uk] Anyone in Maidstone or Worthing tomorrow / Wednesday?

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Mon Mar 21 04:14:43 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm afraid I've cocked up. With the release of the micro:bit tomorrow
and illness in the family I've dropped the ball for two CAS
teacher/developer workshops.

The first is *tomorrow* at Maidstone Grammar School. The second is in
Worthing. All you'll need do is turn up at around 4pm to help some
teachers work through the tutorials / work described here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fv4Tu1bXSD1BpNKI2YT2MkBzzxlKx0X0WXf6n5A995A/edit?usp=sharing

It's friendly and relaxed and the teachers basically need encouragement
and their questions answering.

If you're able to help, please get in touch with me directly (ntoll <at>
ntoll <dot> org).

Thanks!

N.