[python-uk] Coding "Bootcamps"

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed May 18 09:18:13 EDT 2016

I'm a philosophy graduate.  We need summer interns urgently for a
social-venture project, who can write and think clearly right now, and
learn to program on the job, sitting in the room with experienced
devs.  So feel free to put him in touch with us and I'll see if our
project is a good match.

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420