[python-uk] Contract role/ Start-up/ London/ Python, Django and Javascript

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 06:59:37 EST 2016

Hey All,

Please see below for a new contract role I have had come in. Email me for
more details.

An Insurance start-up in the heart of the silicon roundabout are searching
for a full-stack developer to join them as the second person in the
technical team on a contract basis. Initially 2 months the likelihood is
you will be extended for something long term.

*Technical skills*

   - HTML and CSS
   - Javascript: ES6, React
   - Python: Django

*The company*

A truly innovative product for the insurance market. Based on a
pay-as-you-go model with a strong customer service focus and utilising the
latest technology this is a truly exciting company to be involved in at an
early stage.

Day-rate ideally around £350-450 a day but some flexibility on that.

Sophie

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk

Sponsor me please!!!!- https://www.justgiving.com/sophiehendley/