[python-uk] News about Rob Collins

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Nov 15 11:06:21 EST 2016

Dear Oisin,

thank you for sharing these sad news. Rob will always be
remembered for his humour, great spirit, inspirational talks
and, of course, his massages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itn8W9zI0Wk

Rob was a true Pythonista from the heart. I bet he now gives
massages to our late John Pinner and they both look smiling
upon us in our quest for Python3 world domination. He was
such a cheerful person - we'll miss him.

Please pass on our condolences to his family.

Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
EuroPython Society Chair