[python-uk] ACCUConf Flask application needs help

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Nov 25 11:01:27 EST 2016

On Sat, 2016-11-19 at 12:35 -0500, Antonio Cavallo wrote:
> Russel I might be able to help.
>
> I've tried to contact you but your mail server seems timing out.

It is worrying that the server appears to be timing out. The logs do
not indicate there has been a problem…

A few people chipped in and we cobbled something together than does for
the moment. The emergency is over. However for next year I think a
significant reworking will be required. And I will have to learn CSS.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk