[python-uk] BBC micro:bit hardware released under open license

Carlos Pereira Atencio carlosperate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:34:38 EDT 2016

As far as I understood there was still talks with the BBC to release the
original design as well, is that still ongoing?

Also, it would be quite awesome if there was also a OSH breakout board for
the edge connector, it could serve as a base for projects to interface with
microbit (like the Arduino shields, or raspberry pi hats). Who would be the
best person to ask about that, Jonny?