[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 1st Nov 2016

Tibs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 16:07:03 EDT 2016

The next Cambridge Python User Group meeting will be on Tuesday 1st November at 7pm, in the Raspberry Pi offices, top floor of 30 Station Road, CB1 2JH

System modelling and orchestration with Actuator

Tom Carroll will talk about his project Actuator, a declarative Python front end for Openstack.

He may also talk about Errator, a package to help create human-readable exception narrations for your libraries and end-user programs.
Afterwards, some people will undoubtedly go on to the pub.

Please note that we are now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's normally more detail about each meeting there, and you can also find out about future meetings.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs

PS: Note that the January meeting will occur on Tue 10th January 2017, a week later than normal.