[python-uk] job postings to this list

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Sep 2 12:48:45 EDT 2016

Chris, thanks for pointing out the new job site, which I had not
really clocked.

I have a question about pythonjobs.github.io  (assuming Steve Stagg
reads this list).  I'm looking at Jekyll / GitHub Pages for a number
of static sites for sports clubs, where we need to get them up and
running but really want zero administration.

  Pros:  just push, and GutHub rebuilds the live site for you in seconds
  Cons: faffing around with Ruby when I know Python, learning
templating systems "similar but different" to ones I know

With Hyde, do you have something rigged up to rebuild the site
automatically on pushing?  Or are you running a script on a dev
machine after the pull request, and pushing up all the generated HTML
files yourself?

Thanks,

Andy