[python-uk] Vacancies for Python Developers (plus QA and Devops roles)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 6 11:37:31 EDT 2016

Hi all,

As you  may know, I am not a recruiter. But my company has just received
second-round seed funding and so we have vacancies to fill. The roles are
described here:

https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/124214/python-developer-bmll-technologies?offset=0
https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/124213/qa-engineer-bmll-technologies?offset=0
https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/124209/dev-ops-engineer-bmll-technologies?offset=0

For more background on the company, please see our web site
https://bmlltech.com

I am currently on vacation and have only surfaced to make this posting. I
will cope with any replies on my return to work next week, but the
pre-selection process is proceeding in my absence.

Sorry for the noise to those who don't want to see jobs advertised here.

regards
Steve Holden