[python-uk] [Job post] Python/Django developer, London

Fabio Natali f.natali at reckondigital.com
Fri Sep 16 14:02:51 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm Fabio, a director at Reckon Digital, a small software dev company in
London. We're looking for a new Python/Django developer to join our team
and I thought of spreading the news here.

You can find more info here:

https://reckondigital.com/jobs/

I'm on a train to PyConUK right now, if you happen to be there and are
interested, get in touch!

Thanks,

Fabio.

--
Fabio Natali, Director
m: +44 (0)7778 638 644
e: f.natali at reckondigital.com
w: https://reckondigital.com

Reckon Digital Ltd
Unit 4, Vista Place
Coy Pond Business Park
Ingworth Road
Poole, BH12 1JY
Registered in England - Company n. 09069017 - VAT n. 188838636

***

CONFIDENTIALITY - This email and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
this has come to you in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose
or use any of the information it contains. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete them from your system.

SECURITY - Please be aware that communication by email, by its very
nature, is not 100% secure and by communicating with Reckon Digital by
email you consent to us monitoring and reading any such
correspondence.

VIRUSES - Although this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses, the sender accepts no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of a computer virus and it is the
recipient’s responsibility to ensure that email is virus free.

AUTHORITY - Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Reckon
Digital.

COPYRIGHT - Copyright of this email and any attachments belongs to
Reckon Digital, Companies House Registration number 09069017.