[python-uk] Build Something- London Python Project Nights

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 23 11:32:57 EDT 2016

I might add that there shouldn't be any need to burn your hands. Most of
the connections can be made in plugboards. I might or moght not have a
soldering iron available if you REALLY want to burn your hands!

I plan to have at least a couple of Raspberry Pis, a WiPy and a micro:bit,
all of which can be persuaded to run Python, so you shouldn't need any
deeper programming knowledge than that.

At the level we'll be dealing with there isn't a lot of complexity to the
electronics, but it's nice to even get an LED to toggle on and off in
response to Python commands.

See you Wednesday evening!

regards
 Steve