[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 4th Oct 2016

Tibs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 15:37:51 EDT 2016

The next CamPUG (Cambridge Python User Group) meeting will be on Tuesday 4th October at 7pm, in the Raspberry Pi offices, top floor of 30 Station Road, CB1 2JH

Those of us who went to PyConUK will reminisce about the conference, and talk about what was especially good/interesting, and probably try to convince you that you should go next year.
I may have some slides, but we may not need them.

Afterwards, some people will undoubtedly go on to the pub.

Please note that we are now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's normally more detail about each meeting there, and you can also find out about future meetings.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs