[python-uk] Python engineer/ Nameko/ Micro-services/ Soho

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 04:55:53 EDT 2017

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a (mid-level) Python developer to join one of my favourite
managers in their Platform Engineering team. The role is based at the
office in soho where they build things that help students (hopefully you
like students).

As mentioned above the guys are working on the Nameko framework (their
manager helped build it at Onefinestay). Its a close collaborative team and
perfect for someone with a few years Python experience that wants to step
things up and learn from some amazingly experience guys.

Salary up to 60k.

Drop me an email if it sounds intriguing and we can have a proper chat
about it.

Thanks guys, have a great day.

Sophie

--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk

Sponsor me please!!!!- https://www.justgiving.com/sophiehendley/