[python-uk] Python West Midlands needs you! - A call for talks and tutors

Stephen Hawkes steve at dev.ngo
Tue Apr 25 09:27:24 EDT 2017

Hi there,

We’re looking forward to hosting another Python West Midlands meet up on 27th May, 2017.

As last month’s meet up was cancelled due to Easter, it’d be great to see if we can make next month’s extra special.

This is where you come in, if we provide the venue, food & drink, could you bring a talk or group learning/hacking session on some open-source python loveliness? If so please do let me know and we can make something great happen.

Really appreciate your time here, and I’ll work tirelessly to support any speakers who can make it.

Best

~Steve