[python-uk] [contract job] Django developer at the University of Oxford

Alexander Dutton lists at alexdutton.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 05:20:51 EDT 2017

Hello, list,

We lovely people at the University of Oxford's IT Services are looking
for a Django contractor to help out on an internal project. The initial
contract length would be about 3 months.

There's more detail at
<https://pythonjobs.github.io/jobs/ox-it-django-contractor.html>, but in
summary:

* it's working on a devolved administration interface and API for our
new VoIP system, and integrations into other systems (e.g. our core user
directory and the voicemail system)

* we're using django-rest-framework and celery

* development takes place on GitHub with Trello for planning, following
the GitFlow methodology

For more information, or to express an interest, please contact
jemima.spare at it.ox.ac.uk, with your CV, stating your availability and
your day rate if you wish to be considered.

All the best,

Alex