[python-uk] London Python Dojo Thursday December 7th

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Fri Dec 1 10:37:09 EST 2017

As you may be aware, we've had to change our venue at short notice. Many
thanks to onefinestay who've stepped up for a second month in a row to
host. Please check the Eventbrite page for the new location details:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-9-episode-4-tickets-40837005583

Thanks also to BAML for offering as well. We'll be back there in the future.

TJG