[python-uk] Python Contract role - Cambridge (Remote Options)

Coates, Paul p.coates at progressiverecruitment.com
Thu Dec 7 04:57:34 EST 2017

I am looking for a contract Python developer to join our team of industry-leading scientist and engineers, serving semiconductor, automotive and applied research customers worldwide from our base in Cambridge, UK.

There is remote options for the right candidate.

Length:- 6 months
Rate:- Negotiable for the right candidate

Essential Skills/Attributes:

  *   An excellent knowledge of Python and numerical libraries Numpy and Scipy
  *   A scientific or engineering background and a high level of numeracy
  *   Proactive approach to maintaining high quality code with good test coverage
  *   Multi-threading or asynchronous programming experience
  *   DVCS experience (mercurial or git)
Desirable additional experience:

  *   Development of C/C++ extensions for python / Cython
  *   3D & 2D scientific visualisation
  *   Linux development and system administration
  *   Hardware interfacing (e.g. Serial / USB / OPC / CANbus)
  *   Industrial automation or cybernetics
  *   Signal processing, statistics and other data analysis methods
  *   SQL / Relational-database usage / HDF5
  *   Python GUI development (Qt or wx)
  *   DVCS experience (mercurial or git)
  *   Experience with Enthought Tool Suite will be an added advantage
If you are interested in the role or have any questions, please get in touch on 07760261649 or email p.coates at progressiverecruitment.com<mailto:p.coates at progressiverecruitment.com>
Kind regards
Paul Coates

Paul Coates
Embedded / Firmware Consultant
Progressive Recruitment
10 Temple St, Birmingham, B2 2BN
T: +44 (0)121 632 5555
E. p.coates at progressiverecruitment.com<mailto:p.coates at progressiverecruitment.com>
Global Village: 248 7703
www.progressiverecruitment.com<http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/>
[Linked 1]<https://uk.linkedin.com/in/paul-coates-45aa0b102>
[LinkedIn 2]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/225056>

[5d8bb46e94a4648eaed10bfc44a5e4a6429573[1]]