[python-uk] Django London Feb 2017

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Mon Feb 6 16:29:54 EST 2017

Hi folks,

For our 45th consecutive monthly Django London meetup (tomorrow) we have
three great speakers:

 - Ana Balica

The internals of the Django testing framework, where it evolved from and
some best practices

- Matei Beremski

7Bridges: Data Science, AI and Django. Oh my!

- Sam Ghosh

Business Process modelling with Django + viewflow

Convert business process image into useful Python code and make it
accessible via Django. Run tests against a business processes, then
refactor it!

With thanks to our long-term sponsors Festicket and YPlan / Timeout
there will be a bar tab with drinks available. We also go over the road
for food as well.

Regards,

Anand